Friday, July 3, 2009

Oh yeah I forgot to tell you all Alex Trebek (the Jeopardy TV show host) was here last week and went on one of my coworker's tours. He said he wanted to answer every question he got in the form of a question but he refrained. LOL. 
Then yesterday Johnny Deep and Paul McCartney were here yesterday on a yacht together. I gave them both high fives when I saw them walking down the street. (JK. I never saw them but I saw their boat). Here is a picture (I didn't take it I found it on the internet btw)
With all these people talking about celebrities in town I learned that Harrison Ford was here last summer too. Someone said that he was rude and mean... I say meh he is a celebrity and I don't really care...but I can't deny Indiana Jones is awesome! So this place is crawling with famous people but I won't see Sarah Palin or her kids selling lemonade outside much around here anymore (you probably already know, but for those of you who don't she has resigned as governor because [according to the news] she doesn't want to take advantage of the government and it's money and just be a lame duck). I wonder what will happen to the trampoline in the backyard of the governor's mansion now? 

No comments:

Post a Comment